I am often asked to share my expertise on a variety of topics. Some presentations are appropriate to share with new audiences, and some are tailored to a specific event or organization. Each topic can be altered to fit your need as either a keynote presentation, an interactive audience seminar, or an in-depth workshop setting.
I have also been included as a “certified strategic credit” speaker at conventions/conferences, lunch speakers, keynote addresses, and within corporate training and development agendas.
I would be delighted to talk with you.
New! DiSC for Teams Learn more about behavior style…how to increase effective relationships.
New! DiSC for Sales Increase sales results with better customer relationships.
New! Five Behaviors Of A Cohesive Team Based upon Patrick Lencioni’s best selling book, “Five dysfunctions of a team”. A captivating 2 hour overview, or a 7 module Leadership Team series.
Leadership INSOMNIA Helping Leaders sleep through the night.
Recently: Are you an HR Pro? 25th Wisconsin SHRM State Conference, – “Discover the Rare Leader™”
Some recent presentations include;
- BizTimes Expo
- State Conference – WSHRM
- Wisconsin Solo and Small Law Firm Conference
- Association of General Contractors – Annual Safety Conference
- The Rare Leader
- Annual SIFMA conference in Fort Lauderdale
- Love, Power & Money – Family Business Between Generations
- 7 Habits of Successful Family Business Successors
- What Would You Say…getting your point accepted in 3 minutes or less
- Why Sales People Fail
- Making Human Resources Strategic
- Leading With Integrity
- Applying Brand to identify Key Initiatives to drive Team Accountabilities in a growth environment
- Establishing Trust in your Team
- Assessing The Human Resources Function In Your Company
- Effectively Working With A Team
- So… you want to enjoy work? Is it a job, is it a career, or is it your Vocation?
- Keeping Your Faith Authentic On Monday